Verify the Reggiani folder setup
Check that the Reggiani folder and its contents are valid.
- In Server Manager: On the sidebar, click Printers, and select the Reggiani printer. In the printer's tree view, select the generic media. On the Printer & Workflow Settings tab, expand the Special Settings panel
Under print_parameters folder status, check that the displayed status
is Valid folder.
The available statuses have the following meanings:
Status Description No content found One of the following is true:
- The Reggiani folder is not configured correctly.
- The Fiery XF server was not restarted after the Reggiani folder was configured.
- Access problems are preventing data being read from the print_parameters folder.
Valid folder All the necessary data is available. Multiple valid folders All the necessary data is available. The information is merged from more than one folder.
This folder status is also displayed if more than one valid Regginai folder exists.
No print mode entries print_parameters_list.txt is not valid or all related *.ini files are not valid. Configuration.ini file is missing or invalid Configuration.ini must be readable and contain valid entries: blanket_y_height, no_of_colors, and machine_name.
The last two errors should not occur.
- Under Ink configuration, check that the correct inks are listed in the right order.