Create a dynamic wedge
You can print a control bar that is composed of the job’s most prominent colors.
The colors that are extracted from the job are visible in the printout and on the Control Bars panel.
Do one of the following:
- In Server Manager: On the sidebar, click Verify, and select a printer. In the printer's tree view, select a workflow. On the Verify tab, expand the Control Bars panel.
- In Job Editor: On the Verify tab, expand the Control Bars panel.
- Under Control bar 1,
You cannot create a dynamic wedge for nestings.
- Select the measuring device that you will use to measure the dynamic wedge.
- Select the maximum number of color patches for
the dynamic wedge.
Command WorkStation prints fewer patches if it can represent all the job’s key colors using fewer patches.
- Select whether you want to create a dynamic wedge that consists of process colors (CMYK), spot colors, or a mixture of both.
- Select In-gamut colors
This setting maps out-of-gamut colors to the outer edge of the printer gamut to ensure that the dynamic wedge consists only of colors that the printer can realistically reproduce. Do not select this setting if you want to make sure that the printout is color consistent with the original job.