Select a control bar
You can print a control bar for each job. For nestings, you can select two control bars—one for the nesting, and one for each nested page.
If you apply color management to the control bar, Command WorkStation compresses the color patches into the color gamut of the selected reference profile. If you do not apply color management, Command WorkStation prints the control bar using the full color gamut of the printer.
Do one of the following:
- In Server Manager: On the sidebar, click Printers, and select a printer. In the printer's tree view, select a workflow. On the Verify tab, expand the Control Bars panel.
- In Job Editor: On the Verify tab, expand the Control Bars panel.
- Under Control bar 1, select a control bar or media wedge. Make sure that you select a control bar that is compatible with your measuring device.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Print with color management to check the accuracy of the media profile.
- Clear Print with color management to check the color accuracy of two printers with each other.
- Select Use on nesting sheet instead of job sheet to print a control bar for the nesting (optional).
- Repeat the above steps for control bar 2 (optional).